YouTube is a video-sharing site. Anyone can watch and upload videos and create their own channel. However, it's not provided with any download link on its page. So many methods are on the internet to download YouTube videos online. Almost every trick I listed below is from my experience.
- Install downloader software
- Submit video links to various websites
- Install a browser add-on
- Edit web address directly from address bar
- TubeMate (smartphone app)
- 4K downloader
You just need to copy the URL (web address) of the streaming video. Paste it into the box provided then click on submit. You can also select the video size or clarity of the video. You don't need to worry about at which size the video is playing while steaming. You can select it before submitting.
- 4k video downloader allows you to download the video in full HD, HD, and all other formats.
- I enjoyed this downloader because of the option 3D format.
- 4k video downloader allows you to download all streaming videos on the web from any other website like Facebook, Dailymotion, Flicker, Soundcloud, Vimeo, etc.
- 4k video downloader can download from www.4kdownload.com
- It will allow you to download video from their website. You will get the download link in different formats when submitting the URL.
There are two more options, which help for fast downloading.
- Play the video which you want to download.
- copy the video URL(web address) from the address bar.
- Open www.savefrom.net
- Paste the web address in the box provided and enter.
- Click on the video resolution you want.
- Now, the download will start automatically.
3. Browser Add-onIt will be the most useful and time-consuming technique in the video downloading methods because you can download every streaming video with a single click. I think this portion will be more useful than the first one.
Yes, it's true
You can find a 'download now' button in the top right corner or below the video, which you are now playing.
It's very fast. Before that you need to install it first.
* Mozilla Add-on (Visit this link and download the software)
The file will download as an XPI file with extension .xpi. Double-click on it to start the installation process. You do not need to restart your computer after this installation process.
There are so many websites, which provide the browser add-ons or extensions. It will work only on Mozilla-Firefox.
* Real-player Add-on
Realplayer is a video player. Almost every video format can play with this player. It also provides the facility to download online streaming videos with browser add-on technology.
You must select the video size, before clicking on the Add-on. To do this play the YouTube video in which size you want to download. It is the main difference between downloader software and browser add-ons in the case of video size.
It is also a technology like a browser add-on. The main advantage of this facility is, you don't need to install anything on your computer. Just bookmark a web link on your toolbar. You can click on this bookmark while playing the video. Then you will get the download link or links.
Click and drag this KeepVid link to your bookmark bar and drop it there.
Now you can click on this link while playing your favorite video.
5. Edit web addressThis method is very tricky.
- Play the video.
- click on the address bar.
- Again click on the blue highlighted web address.
- Adjust the cursor position in-front of the domain.
- Just insert a code 'ss' or 'pwn'
- The original web address may look like in this formate.
- Edit the URL to
- Now press the Enter button.
It is an app for smartphones. You can access this app directly from their site 'tubemate.net'. Open it and watch Youtube directly. It's not in Google play store.