"Whats App web" is a new service to provide easy access to WhatsApp on computer for people all over the world from their PC.
All smart-phone applications can be open in PC by installing software like Bluestacks. These Softwares will grab a large amount of space from your hard disc. This new feature allows you to open yours Whatsapp account without installing Bluestacks.
Note: The web browser must updated to the latest version.
Download and install Chrome before moving to Whats App Web. This feature will work very well in Google's Chrome.
(Download Chrome. The fastest browser forever)
How to use WhatsApp on Computer?
- Open Chrome and type web.whatsapp.com on the address bar.
|WhatsApp web homepage|
- On the Homepage, you can see a QR code. It's a language. Your smartphone can read it.
- Open WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Go to Menu
- Whats App Web (For Android Devices)
(If you can't see this option, please update it first to the latest version.
|QR code scanning|
Now your smartphone camera will turn ON. Place your handset in front of your PC to scan the QR code. Within 3 seconds, the sync will start between phone and PC. Everything is done.
- You can view your contact and chats in the same manner as on your smartphone.
- Can't make the voice call.
- Your handset must be connected to the internet.
- Forward any message.
- Both devices will be updated at the same time.
If you are using any other handset like Blackberry or Nokia, the menu option will vary.
Wait, one more thing.
There is an option before scanning the QR code "Keep me signed in".
Make sure to enable this option to avoid all these A to Z steps when next time you open your account on PC.
Also, remember to bookmark the WhatsApp account homepage on the bookmark bar. Next time, you can open your account in a single-click.
One of the big benefits of this feature is, you can increase the keyboard typing speed. Keep chatting and always connected to your loved ones