Virtual credit cards are the safest and best payment option for online transactions. As the name indicates, it's virtual in existence, or you will not get a plastic envelope from the Bank. It's a link between your Internet banking account and Merchant-site.
If you are new or not made any payment online before, everyone will experience a little bit of extra heart beat while entering their Credit or debit card number. Then, virtual cards are the only payment option for people who were not aware of online cheating.
You can create a it directly from your Internet banking account whenever you want to make a payment for online purchases. There are a lot of benefits while using Virtual Credit Cards.
- Free service and no hidden charges.
- Two Days validity only.
- You can select the amount limit.
- Only for a single transaction.
- If you don't make any payments, the amount automatically restores into your savings account after the validity period.
- You can cancel it anytime you want.
- You can create unlimited virtual cards if you have enough money in your account.
- Moreover you can make payments without any worry because no one can loot money higher than the limit you selected.
(How to create SBI Virtual Credit Card?)
- State Bank of India - SBI Virtual Card
- Kotak Mahindra Bank - Net c@rd
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank - Net safe