Every Wifi modem or hotspot has the default ID and password. Everybody knows that but not aware of the Technology called WPS. It stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup. In functional, you can see it as a button. Commonly called WPS push button.
- (Virtual Credit Card: A Safe way for Online Transaction)
- (“Google Password Alert": The best browser security settings for Chrome users)
How to connect WiFi without password?
- Enable WiFi and search for the network on your mobile. If the Network is available,
- Open MENU and there you can see some list of options.
- Select the option WPS push button.
- Enable the WPS on your WiFi modem or Hotspot.
For more information, watch this video and subscribe this Youtube channel to get more ideas and tips.
Yes, now you are connected. For the next time, you are not required to do all these things again. The ID and passwords are transferred internally to your device and hold it safely. So, the next time, it will connect automatically.