A new Paytm account can be created by two methods. The first Method is using the official Paytm website and the second Method is the Paytm App. Before that, You need a valid mobile number and Email ID.
How to create new Paytm account using the official website?
- Open any web browser and go to
- Click on the Login/Sign-up option on the top right side corner.
- Enter the Mobile number, Email ID, and password and create the account.
- Now. you will get an OTP (One Time Password) on your Mobile number you entered.
- Enter the correct OTP and Submit it. Now you are ready to use the account.
- Your Email ID also has to be verified.
How to create new Paytm account using the official App?
- Install and Launch the App
- Open the Profile page at the bottom of the Homepage.
- Click on the sign-up button
- Enter the Mobile number, Email ID and Password
- Now, you will get an OTP on your mobile number which you entered.
- Enter the OTP manually and Submit it. (Sometimes the App automatically detects the password from the message you received).
- Now, you are ready to use the Paytm account.